Monday, May 14, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

I made this card a few weeks ago using the butterfly because Elisabeth loves it and wanted a card for her Sunday School teacher.  Today I made the note pad with cover to go with it.  I used some of the same papers from K & CO and added another from the collection.  This set is not an exact match.......because, well, I like to play around and experiment with different things.  We think we will add a pen and that will finish up our gift.  We have been blessed to have such an awesome couple teach Elisabeth!!!  They really care about the students and go the extra mile with extra activities to help make the message come alive.  In just a couple of weeks we will say good-bye to them as they take a break  for the summer and Elisabeth moves up to middle school small group!  Yikes!  My baby....is moving on!

Here's what I came up with:

Gift Set Recipe:

Stamps: Verve sentiment,
 MFP a Heinrich Co: Today Tomorrow and Always
  Paper: K and Co. ancestory.com 
Dies: MFT Fishtail Flag Stax and Spellbinders - Fancy Tags 2
Today Tomorrow and Always Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...