Saturday, July 28, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends 118 - Child's Birthday Card

Welcome to another Saturday challenge with Speedy Fox & Friends!!  Our challenge this week is to make a Child's birthday card.  For my card this week I let my inner child run wild and piled it on!!  My Daughter was having a sleep over at the time I made this.  All 3 of us were crammed in my tiny craft room, cutting, gluing, stamping, and  paper flying!!!  The girls did a great job creating some fabulous cards!!  This is what I came up with!


I used Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. Garden Art and Island Life to make this cheery birthday card!  I look forward to seeing all the birthday cards linked up.  Enjoy your weekend!







6 comments:

  1. Great colors & layout. I really like those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie--this is so cute!!! I love all the flowers surrounding this cute little frog! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute - love all the popped up elements - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your frog is most adorable nestled in like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute with all the flowers, clouds and frog!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...