Saturday, August 25, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends 122 - Use a different fold

Happy weekend!  Our challenge at Speedy Fox & Friends this week is to use a different fold.  If you need some help getting started on some different folds you can find tutorials on Speedy TV,  youtube and at SCS including the one I used called Circular Side Step Card.     I can't wait to see all the fun folds linked up this week right HERE!


                        

Our middle school Principal was honored this week as "National Middle Level Principal of the Year"!!  Our son attended for 3 years and now it is our daughter's turn.  Dr. Barron works hard to bring out the best in approx. 700 students each year!!! 

 I thought it would be fun to use MFP a Heinrich Co.  - Lesson Learned  and make a card for Dr. Barron.  Copics and Marvy Alcohol markers were used for the coloring.   The DP is BasicGrey Oxford and comes with 2 pages of those cute glasses!!!!  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!!!



10 comments:

  1. Great card and great fold. Love how you personalize the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on this new fold idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie--this card is super! I love your coloring! The apple looks real! Just a wonderful card all the way around (no pun intended! LOL) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card! Great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Angie! As Patty said, your apple looks shiny and real - yum! It's nice that you'll be giving it to the honored principal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome coloring! Congrats to your principal...asesome card to commemorate the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a fun card you made! Your principal will be so pleased to receive it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card, I love the rocker and the perfect paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! What principle wouldnt want a card like this. Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angie, this is super. I haven't tried this style card yet. Maybe I'll get to someday. I think the principal was really appreciate it. Your coloring on the apple is great and I love those 'specks'/glasses. :-)

    To answer you, I guess my day in the craft room was a bit better. I did manage to get a card made...it didn't go great, though. Maybe tomorrow I can get on track and quit messing up. Who knows???????

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...