Monday, October 22, 2012

FOSTV 43 - Halloween/Harvest

Hello!  Happy Monday!  There is a lot going on at MFP a Heinrich Co. this week!  Today I will tell you about the FOSTV challenge and on a separate post we have a new release.  Tomorrow is an exciting day as we begin the blog hop!

It's the perfect time for a challenge to do with Halloween or Harvest so that is our challenge at FOSTV this week and you can find out more right HERE!  I thought I was going to go with harvest until I saw a cool photo...and that was all she wrote!  I had to go with a "Purrrrrrfect Night for a Fly!" I used MFP a Heinrich Co. - I'm Going Batty to make this slightly spooky but oh so cute card!


I took the broom from "I'm going Batty" and heat embossed black CS with black EP. I stamped the bristles two more times and heat embossed them to give it a fuller look.  It's a shame the photograph doesn't show the full bristles of the broom!  

I'm going Batty

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Pile it on - holiday
 Simon Says Stamp - Eerie Inspiration. I am sure you can tell which photo was my inspiration!

Stamp: MFP a Heinrich Co. "I'm Going Batty", Paper: Glitz Vintage Blue, Acces: Grand Madison Window, Memory Box Grove Branch and Sitting Cat.



11 comments:

  1. I love that window with the cat - great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...it looks soooo real...what a neat view...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the window card...great details...I may have to CASE this. So very Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that in the window! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scene! I love how the patterned paper looks like wallpaper! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie, this is the coolest card. Love the scene outside your window. I love how the moonlight is shining on your cat. I enlarged it and it really shows. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmmhmmmm, love this spooky scene! And your dp is the perfect wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous design Angie, I love your papers, great image and such fantastic details.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You window card is great! I need to get back into making window cards! Thanks for the inspiration! I joined your blog today! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/ come see me! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome!! Thank you for playing along with us at Hiding in My Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, another wonderful window. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...