Monday, December 3, 2012

FOSTV 49 - Christmas

Happy Monday and welcome to December!!!  I have set a goal for myself today to pull out my stash of Christmas and winter cards that I have made all year, add inside inserts and address them!  Have you started on your Holiday card list yet?  At FOSTV this week we want to help you with your holiday card making so our challenge is to make a Christmas card.  I am so looking forward to seeing all the beautiful art work linked HERE!  

For my card I used the new set from MFP a HC "Winter Scenes" .  This is a really beautiful stamp set with snowflakes 5 sentiments and 2 large stamps.  I love how easy it is to add dimension to this tree stamp!  I stamped the "small tree" portion of the stamp on green DP and the deer on brown CS and cut them out then I added foam stickies and popped them up!  The sentiment is from last month's release "Poinsettia Blooms".





Thanks so much for looking today!  I hope you have a great week!

This is the stamp set to be given away to one lucky FOSTV challenge participant:

 Stamp sets I used for this card:
Winter Selections
Poinsettia Blooms


Card Recipe: Stamps: MFP a HC - Winter Scenes and Poinsettia Blooms. Paper: MME Lost & Found Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Not one I would have thought of using DP for but it looks great - wonderful creative thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great colors & papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I love how you paper pieced the tree and added the gems for decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Angie! Love that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie,
    Your card is so very pretty and elegant. I like the DP used on the large tree - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love the dotted paper in the background and the patterned paper for the internal space in the tree adds so much interest!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...