Sunday, December 23, 2012

Winter Snow Song by Audrey Assad

I just thought I would share this video with you.  Last year I came upon it while doing a blog hop at Marilynn's blog.  http://mississippi-mcgyver.blogspot.com/ .  To say this chance hop and viewing of this video changed my life would be a bit dramatic but it did bring about a change in our mornings as I switched radio stations.   We are now encouraged and inspired on a daily basis and I would say my faith has strengthened as a result.  Thank you Marilynn for posting this last year!  We never know what small act might change the course of a life or 3!  Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Day 4 - Having a Ball....

Hello and welcome to day 4 of Growing in Unity!  I have been having so much fun this week! I hope you have enjoyed your visits and been in...