Saturday, November 16, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends 186 - Red Christmas

Happy Saturday!!!  What a week!!!  What a month actually!  We aren't here to chat about my month though, we are here to check out Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge and this week it's: Red Christmas.  For more beautiful inspiration from my teammates and to get all the info on how to play along please visit Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC.


I used Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC - Wise Men Mini Stamp set.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!

13 comments:

  1. So beautiful with wonderful wzrm colouring and I love the silhouette image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so dramatic in red - nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail--this is fabulous!!!! And congratulations on being chosen as one of the dirty dozen on SCS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the how you sponged around the tag. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, would never have thought to use that image w red

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is inspiring You always manage to just think a wee bit out of the box...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a very eye appealing card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Angie! Love the pretty scene!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love the intense red and your sponging blended in beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the red sponging around the edges of your die cut, Angie! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that is such a lovely, peaceful scene, Angie - I love it!! (I think I have seen it on some of your cards before). I also love the sponging you've done and the script bg is great.
    Really beautiful!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...