Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Dog Dies Tuesday - All About Round

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!!  I  hope this is a special day for you regardless of how you celebrate or don't celebrate, whether you are surrounded by friends and family or are  enjoying a party for one!  

It is also Tuesday and that means Top Dog Dies Tuesday so I have one last Christmas card to share.  I love creating Christmas projects so it is with a little sadness that I put my Christmas paper back on the shelf and turn my attention to other projects.  If you have followed my blog for awhile you know that I can't stay away from Christmas creations too long so when you least expect it a holiday project is sure to pop up! 

I love to stretch my stamps and dies by using them in different ways so today I used the Top Dog Dies Circle Mini Album Die to create a card instead of an album.



To create this shape card:
 Cut CS 5 1/2" x 11" and score at 5 1/2"

Place folded CS on wood die with fold just beneath and NOT overlapping the rectangular edge of die (note left edge of photo)

Card Base

I used my favorite paper stack from MME "Merry Little Christmas".  Next I die cut "MERRY" with Top Dog Dies Vintage Alphabet. The result is a fun nontraditional Christmas card
that qualifies for February CCC14 challenge to create with nontraditional colors!


Thanks for Looking!!!

I would like to add this to the following challenge:
Word Art Wednesday 
DL.Art - Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love circle cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those vintage letters are beautiful. This is a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Angie! Love the circular shape and fancy bow! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I am just too simple. I read the title before I saw the photo and thought, " Oh no not another dog that died." Thankfully my paper crafting brain kicked in. the colors are sweet, the b=vintage alpha is really lovely and the card is perfect.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us during this most wonderful time of the year.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came today to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family! Bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy, fun Xmas card, Angie!!! Love the alphabet die. Great on rounding it off with the bow!!
    Perfect for Xmas!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...