Saturday, August 30, 2014

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Silhouette



Happy Saturday and a nice long weekend for those of us in the States!!  Do you have any plans for the extra day off?  Sadly DH has to work but I plan to sleep in just a tiny bit.  6AM is JUST NOT my thing, 7:30 is fine but not 6!  :)  

If you find you have some time on your hands I have an idea how you can fill it! How about playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge?  This week we are creating with "silhouette" stamps!  I found myself still in a CAS mode so I went One layer with this challenge.


Stamps Used:
Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps: Marsh Silhouettes and Dragonflies

 Check out Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge blog to see my teammate's beautiful designs and to enter your project in the challenge!  

Thanks for looking!!!


I am entering this in  Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

                         

10 comments:

  1. Great looking card. Love the colours you used - such a serene scene - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh this is so pretty I would like to be standing right there in the evening.....................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at this week's challenge at Mark's Finest and had the let you know that I thought your card was stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, this is so pretty. I love the colors you used. This was a perfect image to use for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your strip of color sponged on your card for your stamp! I love that idea for a one layer card!!
    Your sunset colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I like those dragon flies above the horizontal line. Gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty, Angie!!! Love your sponged strip with the lovely silhouette stamp!!! Looks great to have the dragonflies' wings go over the top of the sponged strip. I really do like this card a LOT, Angie!!!
    Hugz and enjoy the long weekend - yeah for staying in bed a little later!! - enjoy!!!
    PS thanks for visiting me and leaving such sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie,
    Beautiful - I really like the colors you used in the BG - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie this is beautiful. I seem to miss so many good cards lately and I would kick myself if this were missed. For some reason not all those I follow are up dating for me to see. I will be glad when I finish the painting I am doing so I can try to get more commenting in. I am a hunt and peck typer and need all of the time I can get. LOL. Missing part of an index finger.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Angie, a lovely design and such wonderful sponging with gorgeous stamping!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...