Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Splitcoaststampers Product Review - Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folders

Hello Everyone!
Today on Splitcoaststampers the Product Focus Team shares thoughts on Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folders.

I cannot tell a lie all of my cards came together quickly using Spellbinders Embossing Folders.  That's saying something since I have shared with you, plenty of  stories of my long drawn out projects! 

Here's a look at what I created with Spellbinders E3D-019 Shady Alure EF:



Creations with:
Spellbinders 33D020 Dew Drop Delight


For this card I cut down the embossed layer to fit an A2 size card.  I stamped directly on the label then popped up the cat and butterfly.  I love that the label is part of the design and there's no fiddling with a diffuser!

Spellbinders 3D embossing folders do not disappoint.  They are a two piece sturdy folder held together by hinges.  The finished,embossed layer is a larger layer at 5x7" which allows more space to create with or they can be cut to a smaller size as I did for my last card. The embossing is deeply etched for beautiful dimension.   I can't help running my fingers over the raised designs!

There is more to see so I hope you will stop by and  view all the designer samples check out the Product Focus Gallery!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps and Dies:
1)Sweet 'n Sassy: Congrats Grad Clear Stamp Set
2)Spellbinders: Outrageous Butterfly
3)
4)Sweet 'n Sassy: Faith  Clear Stamp Set
5)Penny Black: In the Garden Clear Stamp Set

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie, these are beautiful, and I especially love the first EF with those gorgeous butterflies! Stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Angie. Love the elegant look you achieved with those folders. I have a bunch, but haven't used them for a long time. Time to take them out again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what great use of the lovely EFs, Angie!!! Lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...