Thursday, July 9, 2015

Espresso My Thanks


Hello, Angie here with a little "thank you" card to share.  My daughter and I escaped hot Georgia for ten days and received blissful pampering by my sister. Naturally my first card creation upon returning needed to be a thank you!   My sister has a Nespresso machine and treated me to several varieties while I was visiting so I thought the cup and sentiment from Sweet 'N Sassy's, "Pick Me Up Clear Stamp Set" was perfect for the occasion!


Thanks for stopping by!
Angie






5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable and beautiful too with the striking black and white with the touch of red! And what a blessing to have a "girls' time out" with your sister! She's going to love your thank-you card, Angie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little card for our sister - like your colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Angie! Nothing like chit chat with a dear sister over a beverage :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I like the added ribbon. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute card for your sister, Angie!!!! The B&W with the red is lovely and I love the cute bow and the lovely patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...