Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Project Bin, #BFF and Pantone 2017


Life would be very dull indeed without sweet friendship!  

Friday, I had a full day of friendship encounters but managed a little creative time in between my morning walk with friends and dashing into town to meet up with a couple of friends.

Naturally, I turned to this sweet verse included in the #bff stamp set from The Project Bin.

I was inspired by the F4A365 challenge at Splitcoaststampers to use the Pantone color of the year, Greenery along with at least one other Pantone 2017 color.

For my color combo I chose, Greenery, Primrose Yellow, along with a combination of Niagara and Lapis Blue.  I am especially fond of the Pink Yarrow, which color is your favorite?
I masked a circle then sponged distress ink and one color box ink randomly inside the circle.  I sponged the same inks on white cardstock and punched out the butterflies and flowers for perfectly matched colors.

I added  "Wink of Stella" on the butterfly wings for a touch of sparkle! 
Today's Feature:
For my design, I played along with CTS209
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Fantastic Florals

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse and lovely flowers and butterflies to adorn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh be still my heart, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the shading and the beautiful butterflies and tiny flowers to pull it all together - swoon! Glad you had a great time with friends! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie this is a wonderful card - love the dimensional flowers and butterflies, and the wonderful scripture is perfect for it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such pretty little flowers and sweet butterflies, Angie!!!!! Love the sentiment and the colours you played with!!!! A beautiful card, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! all those tiny flowers are fabulous :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. What a labor of love to place all those little flowers. It came out so worth it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angie what a gorgeous card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...