Saturday, April 8, 2017

Love You to Pieces with Spencer's Set



Hi there!  Happy weekend to you!  Last week I shared this fabulous set from The Project Bin to shine a light on a special cause, Autism Awareness Month.  If you missed that post I hope you will view it HERE!  As I mentioned last week, Spencer's Set is wonderfully versatile!  This week I am showcasing the versatility of Spencer's Set by featuring the heart image and one of the sentiments on a card that can be given for any occasion!

For this week's card, I used layers of bright patterned paper for the background then I stamped the heart puzzle on pink patterned paper and outlined the puzzle pieces for added dimension.  I die cut the heart with the heart die included in the In My Heart stamp set.



Here's Spencer's Set:
For the month of April, Spencer's Set will be specially priced at $8.00  After April, the price will be $10.00.  A portion of the profits will be donated to the Autism Research Institute.


This week I used the Mojo Monday 491 sketch for inspiration.


I am also playing along with F4A372 to use different sayings as inspiration.  I have covered my bases with "loving you to pieces" (I use that phrase all the time but I never stopped to think about loving someone to actual pieces, lol).  I am also featuring a pink heart for the "tickled pink" phrase. 

A little info to think about......

  • Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
  • Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
  • There is no medical detection or cure for autism

Hugs!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card and post Angie - yes, Autism has a huge impact on families and is such a varied condition that here really is no 'manual' for the condition or for the families.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love the simplicity of this layout and how you brought it to life, Angie. the added lacey layer is perfect. what a great creation, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! So bright and cheery! great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Angie, this is just the sweetest card, and I LOVE the great DP you've used and the Mojo Sketch. Autism is a real challenge, and it's wonderful to see this great set to support Autism research. I know a number of people who have children on the spectrum, and it's a real challenge...for the entire family. Praise God for how you and your family have been blessed to see the fruits of your work and certainly much prayer. Hugs and love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Angie! Love the fun and colorful paper! The heart puzzle looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used the Mojo sketch. The patterns and colors are so pretty, and I really enjoyed being introduced to a new line of stamps. I am an elementary teacher and thank you so much for promoting Autism awareness!
    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't resist purchasing this stamp set! So glad I saw your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling card. So glad you could join us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...