Saturday, June 17, 2017

Squeeze the Day!



Squeeze the Day!  Hello, all!  I hope you are having a great day and squeezing as much fun out of the day as you can!!!  

Today I am featuring the lovely Yello! stamp set from The Project Bin.

I combined a couple of Splitcoaststampers challenges for my inspiration this week. For the MIX229 challenge, Polly asked us to step outside our usual routine when using a stencil.  I tend to use either the monoprint technique or simple sponging so for this challenge, I used texture paste and mixed in a color spray and Brushos Crystal Colour Lemon to color my paste.  The colored paste made lovely textured sun rays!!!

For the F4A382 challenge, Robin asked us to either create a male card or a mail card (create a card with a matching envie).   I went with the mail card option and added a sun to the envie by scraping the last little bit of texture paste through the stencil onto an envelope.

I just love the lemon slices included in the Yello! stamp set!  I used the whole slice and cut a slit in it then placed it on the sentiment layer.  Three more lemon wedges layered on the lower portion of the sentiment finish off the look!

Here's a look at the fun  Yello! stamp set.




7 comments:

  1. Just lovin'' this cheerful yello card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a happy color. I love the different sayings too! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I caught a glimpse of it in my bloglivin email post and didnt realize you had made it and i loved it right off. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lemon wedge idea. Great job with the sun rays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Angela - love the way you have added to the sentiment panel.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and cheerful card Angie! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...