Saturday, June 17, 2017

Squeeze the Day!



Squeeze the Day!  Hello, all!  I hope you are having a great day and squeezing as much fun out of the day as you can!!!  

Today I am featuring the lovely Yello! stamp set from The Project Bin.

I combined a couple of Splitcoaststampers challenges for my inspiration this week. For the MIX229 challenge, Polly asked us to step outside our usual routine when using a stencil.  I tend to use either the monoprint technique or simple sponging so for this challenge, I used texture paste and mixed in a color spray and Brushos Crystal Colour Lemon to color my paste.  The colored paste made lovely textured sun rays!!!

For the F4A382 challenge, Robin asked us to either create a male card or a mail card (create a card with a matching envie).   I went with the mail card option and added a sun to the envie by scraping the last little bit of texture paste through the stencil onto an envelope.

I just love the lemon slices included in the Yello! stamp set!  I used the whole slice and cut a slit in it then placed it on the sentiment layer.  Three more lemon wedges layered on the lower portion of the sentiment finish off the look!

Here's a look at the fun  Yello! stamp set.




7 comments:

  1. Just lovin'' this cheerful yello card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow is such a happy color. I love the different sayings too! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I caught a glimpse of it in my bloglivin email post and didnt realize you had made it and i loved it right off. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lemon wedge idea. Great job with the sun rays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Angela - love the way you have added to the sentiment panel.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun and cheerful card Angie! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...