Thursday, July 6, 2017

The 6th of July!

Hello, friends!  Happy 6th of July!  

When I saw this sweet stamp, America I Love from Red Rubber Designs, I couldn't wait to ink it up and use it for the 4th of July.


My coloring is a little bit different from a traditional 4th of July card you can check out the full card on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!



I hope you will stop by the Red Rubber Designs store and take a look at the wide variety of high-quality red rubber stamps!

Today's Feature:


Thanks for stopping by!
Ang



No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...