Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Joyful Song and a Sketch!

 It's Wednesday and that means it's time for some fun with the sketch challenge, SC644 at Splitcoaststampers!  This week our sketch is brought to us by the oh so talented, Ally!

When I saw the oval for this sketch, I immediately thought how it would be a perfect fit for one of the eye-catching sentiments from the Joyful Song stamp set by The Project Bin.



To create the background I sponged Distress Oxide Broken China and Cracked Pistachio then spritzed and splattered the paper with water.  I love these colors for a non-traditional looking Christmas card!

I am playing along with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL card, Angie, and I LOVE the colors! Thanks for the "recipe" for future use...and I love your sketch...it's perfect! And I love the gold ribbon on it...just a perfect amount of bling! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Angie! Love the beautiful background Such a pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie this is beautiful - love the background, it sets off the sentiment beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that background is stunning! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...