Friday, October 6, 2017

Woo to the Hoo Duo


Happy World Card Making Day!  All over the world today artists are creating cards for World Card Making Day.  You can find all sorts of challenges to celebrate on the internet today! 

For today's card, I am playing with these cute little owls and fun sentiment from the New Leaf stamp set by The Project Bin!

I added a splash of color by stamping oxide ink on a piece of plastic packaging and spritzing with water.  Next, I tapped the inky plastic onto my cardstock.  I colored two owls and popped them up on the tree branch.  This is supposed to be a Fall card but I totally forgot for a moment and colored the leaves green.  We have mostly green leaves still on the trees where I live in Georgia so I guess my little owl couple are Georgia owls living in a Georgia tree! 


I am playing along with Shirley's  F4A398 challenge to create a Fall card.

Now I must dash as I am going to volunteer for the 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer's .  I hope to be back in my craft room later to create another card for World Card Making day, how about you?  Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Of course your sweet owls are living in Georgia, Angie.. love them and they have helped make a gorgeous card too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...