Tuesday, December 19, 2017

This Season More Than Most

 Plaid paper and the MISTI made this a quick and fun card.  I still had this gorgeous sentiment from The Project Bin on my MISTI.  Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Joyful Song stamp set then die cut a cross-stitched frame with a new set of dies my sweet friend, Janeen sent me.


For quick and easy embellishment I used flourish die cuts and pine boughs then tucked them behind the sentiment.  The card remains nice and flat for easy mailing but still has lots of interest.


This year more than most I am grateful to behold Him and embrace the spirit of the season instead of all the trimmings.  




3 comments:

  1. Oh sweet friend, isn't it amazing how sometimes He sends us a gentle nudge of what and where we need to be. I know that you will absolutely enjoy the grace and beauty of this CHRISTmas. Your card, in addition, is absolutely stunning. Be well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are enjoying the tartan papers I see - looks lovely with the fancy dies in white and the simple sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The plaid with all that white is quite striking.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...