Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sleep, Rest, Recover

In the fast-paced world we find ourselves in sometimes we need to be reminded to take care of the basics!  I love this sentiment as it gives the recipient permission to get some extra sleep, rest and recover!  This sentiment is part of the Many More stamp set by The Project Bin.  


I googled the ginkgo leaf and found gorgeous greens and yellows but I also found a photo of one that was watercolored in the reds and browns of fall which inspired my coloring.  


Thanks for looking and I hope you find time for a little extra rest this week!



5 comments:

  1. this is a fabulously peaceful card. i love the soft water colored gray you anchored this with. amazing creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the very nice comments you gave to my cards today. So appreciated! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card--love the simple layout!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...