Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Sweet Friends

 We had such a fun time this weekend with everyone home.  We hung out together, ate yummy food, and laughed a lot.  It was super sad Monday as our family time came to an end but as I gave our son a hug, I said, "Thanksgiving is next"!!  

Speaking of Thanksgiving, The Project Bin has a super cute new stamp set out to celebrate fall called Eat Pie.  The set includes six fun sentiments and two cute images. 


 I just love this pie image!  I sprinkled a bit of cinnamon on the
whipped topping to finish off the coloring. Simple white layers and a few enamel dots allow the sentiment and pie to grab all the attention!


I hope you had a nice weekend and enjoyed an extra day to rest now here's a look at the new set.





4 comments:

  1. Simple cards are special cards. It is not easy to make a card that clean, simple and still attention getting. You have accomplished that nicely.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, your card is a beautiful clean and simple card. It is very eye catching. I love the turquoise enamel dots and the design on the two die cut panels. Great job, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the QUEEN of CAS. I bow to you!! what an amazing card. I love what Irish Cherokee wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card Angie - love the 'cinnamon' sprinkles to finish the topping :) How wonderful to have the family together for the holiday - that's always special!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...