Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Where There are Octobers

Fall is just around the corner so it seems like a good time to get creative with the new stamp set Eat Pie by The Project Bin.  The sentiments in this set are bold and chunky to thin and dainty with everything in between!  I decided I was in a dainty mood and wanted to really show off this sentiment without distractions so I went with a single layer card.  I love it when I can combine sets as I did on this card with the leaf from the New Leaf set.


Since this is a single layer card, I colored the leaves with Inktense Pencils so there was no bleed-through of the ink.  


I love the look of cursive and print on this fun sentiment!  


I hope you enjoy the change of season and look forward to October!


New Leaf                                                  Eat Pie





3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Angie - love the simplicity of your design to make this stunner. i could not use that stamp as fall/autumn is in April here :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is AMAZING, Angie. it speaks to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, this is just so simple yet elegant! I had the same idea to mix up some stamp sets but haven't gotten there yet - so we'll just oogle over yours!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...