Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Fall Blessings

Today I am once again featuring the beautiful Eat Pie stamp set by The Project Bin.  I started with the same paper as last week but my pumpkin refused to shine so I switched to watercolor paper and achieved a completely different look from last week. Just as I did last week, I used the same pumpkin stamp and watercolored with Derwent Inktense Ink Pencils.  I find it fascinating how every watercolor session is unique!  For the sentiment, I masked off the leaf then stamped it back in with a very light distress ink.  Then using the same colors as the pumpkin I watercolored the leaf.  Using a very fine paintbrush I added back the leaf outline.





1 comment:

  1. lots of detail in this simple looking card. I love it and i love the sentiment with the leaf in it. i always want to do that and never remember and when I do, i don't know what element to switch out a letter with. PF makes it easy with this set. :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...