Saturday, December 15, 2018

Cookies!

I had a blast creating a plate of cookies for this week's Inspiration Challenge at SCS!  Once I spotted THIS photo I looked no further for inspiration.  Nicole has outdone herself with the new stamp set Cookie or Donut?  This set has so many fun cookie and donut decorations plus there is a coordinating die!  



To create the plate I die cut the circle and then even though it doesn't show I embossed a center circle for an authentic plate look.  :)  I was inspired by a pretty china plate I own so I added little flowers around the edge of the plate.  The inspiration photo has little candy hearts scattered around the counter so I scattered a trio of hearts using the cute little heart trio stamp included in this set.

In case you missed it we celebrated the new Picket Fence Release yesterday.  HERE is a look at all the new stamps and dies for December!

   

               Cookie or Donut?                               Cookie or Donut Coordinating Die

3 comments:

  1. Those delightful cookies look good enough to eat Angie - a lovely card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. How cute to do the plate like that just because. 😊Ah the things that give us little treasure smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! You're correct, there are a lot of sweet little offerings in this stamp set. I just wrote about that in a blog post yesterday. One should never overlook those gems. They make darling backgrounds and even full card designs! You go girl!! Hey, have a cookie on me (er, I mean a vitamin!) *laughing*

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...