Saturday, December 29, 2018

Only For You

This week we have a Guest Designer for the Inspiration Challenge.  Susan chose our site and created two samples for the challenge!  I found THIS pretty dress to inspire my sample.
I chose Forgot to Say Thank You by Picket Fences Studios and colored the jar in blue like the background on the dress.  The flowers are colored in similar shades as the floral pattern of the dress. To finish off the image, I stamped the sentiment on the jar. For the background, I couldn't resist making my own with Rough Around the Edges


I colored the image with Inktense Pencils and activated the color with water for a bright intense look.  

I hope you enjoy this last weekend of 2018!  

Here's one more look at today's featured products:

 Forgot to Say Thank You                 Rough Around the Edges   


Derwent Inktense Pencils



2 comments:

  1. i came to comment then got all carried away looking at Unique Vintage site. ha ha . Love the pretty look of this. Your Gingham look has such a nice appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous use of the dress as inspiration - I love what you have done here Angie, it's a beautiful card! love the bright yellow background too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...