Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The First Christmas

This week I am featuring a sentiment from Luke 2 by The Project Bin. Starting at the top of the cardstock I brushed Broken China Distress ink in long streaks down the length of the paper.  Once I liked the coverage I did the same with Blueprint Sketch. Next, I stamped the beautiful sentiment. 


To finish off my starry night, I die cut the star and then added tiny stars with a white marker.


That's it for me today!  I hope you are enjoying this first week of December!  Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment and you have used it beautifully too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Angie - love the stunning simplicity and elegance of the design
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...