Tuesday, January 22, 2019

U > Than Cupcakes!

Today I am indulging my love for pink!  I am featuring this adorable image and sentiment from Really Hungry by The Project Bin.  This set has yummy food mages and super cute sentiments! 


I added Wink of Stella to the cupcake but it's super difficult to see. IRL it sparkles!


I am playing along with several challenges today.  

The AAA Cards Challenge is to use just a 1/3 of the card with a twist of masking. I took them up on the twist! :) 


I spotted Sarah's card in the link up and was so intrigued I decided to play along with The Less Is More challenge which is this cool sketch.

I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to create a CAS card!
The TLC726 at SCS was to create a little Envelope Art.  I simply added the same stenciling on the envie as I used on my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Here's a look the stamp set featured today!


8 comments:

  1. that is such a sweet card, I can feel the sugar ;-) Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirds and the greater than sign - you will be taking over my maths lessons next! Angie I love the design, pink of course and your cute cup cake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes? Mmmmm and that GORGEOUS shade of pink too - you've really done the LIM sketch proud

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch Angie, and a stunning card. The stencilling on the background of the V's is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm yummy! Love the hot pinks and use of just one third. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you in our gallery again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great take on the LIM sketch and the cupcake design is lovely. I love how you've decorated the envelope too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card and love the stencilling and cupcake
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card this is! I love the layout and those cool swirls. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you'll join us again soon ~
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...