Saturday, February 9, 2019

All About You

I created this for this week's Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  Janine is our Guest Designer this week and she chose a great site for us.  Splitcoaststamepers is a free online community and once registered you can have your own gallery to share your artwork. There are tutorials, daily challenges and chat threads all free of charge. It's a lot of fun playing in daily challenges and getting to know other participants.  I hope to see you there!
So my card was inspired by THIS necklace.  I created a background using the Spotlight on You set and the Grass stamp by Picket Fence Studios.  Of course, I sponged the ink on the background with the Life Changing Blending Brushes which also come in a 4 pack!  

The adorable image and sentiment are from Today is all about You and I used the coordinating die to cute her out.  I can't say enough happy things about the coordinating dies. They fit so beautifully around the images.  I decided that my decked out llama would also have a decked out cellphone so I stamped her in magenta and fussy cut and adhered it to the llama's hoof.  Such a cute image!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Now here is a look at the complete sets:

 Today is all about You                                   coordinating die            





 Life Changing Blending Brushes                4 pack                   










No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...