Friday, February 22, 2019

I Love Your Face

It's no secret I am a fan of kitties! They fascinate me with their behavior and melt my heart with their cuddles.  I don't always understand them but I love them.  I love creating all types of cards but nothing makes me smile like creating with a cat image. So today I am having fun with this sweet kitty from Picket Fence Studios.  The background was created with this fabulous background stamp and I added the sentiment from this cute stamp set. Then to finish off the card I added a little bow!  I just love those curling eyelashes on this sweet face!  


For my next card, I followed the design of the Floral Tag Tutorial at Splitcoaststampers but I stenciled my background with this fun stencil instead of stamping.  I stenciled on the card base using these fabulous blending brushes.  Next, I created a tag and stenciled the lower portion of the tag and added this sentiment!


I will be entering these into an upcoming challenge at SCS!

That's it for me today but here is one more link at the Picket Fence Studios stamp sets featured today:



   



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat card is rally cute. Like the way you used the background stamp. Great tag card..Like the colors...I have to check out that tutorial...

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...