Saturday, March 16, 2019

Good Morning Sunshine!

Good Morning Sunshine! 

Stacy is our hostess for the Inspiration Challenge at SCS this week!  She has chosen a huge site to inspire us!  I chose THIS photo to inspire my design!

I love the Spirals CC344 background stamp!  There are so many ways to use it!  I think it looks fabulous in gold and orange!    I also love this cute Good Morning Sunshine cup!  Who doesn't love coffee cups especially with sunshine on them!

Today's Features:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...