Monday, April 8, 2019

Old Is New - Spring Bunny

***If you are looking for the winner of the Die Hop check out the Impression Obsession Blog!  Congrats to all the winners!***

It's that time again when we share Classic Impression Obsession stamps in fresh designs.  I have worked with this beautiful Bunny in Flowers stamp before and I love it.  With a little inspiration from the CAS challenge at SCS, I decided to color the entire image this time instead of only highlighting the butterflies as I originally intended.


I stamped the butterflies a second time, colored and fussy cut them then I added Wink of Stella.  I sure wish I could get it to show up on camera!  They sparkle!  For my last step, I adhered them to the butterflies on the image.  I love how they look like they are ready to fly off the card IRL!  


For the full list of today's participants in the "Old is New" showcase check out the Impression Obsession Blog!


I am also playing along with this week's CAS challenge at SCS to show off spring buds with a bonus for using green!


1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...