Saturday, August 17, 2019

Rainbow Dreams

This week Brenda is our host for the Inspiration Challenge and she is taking us to Hand Painted Jars.  I found THIS photo and I am also joining Janine's DTGD Challenge. We have until noon today to upload our DTGD cards so I think this will be my last one for 2019.  

Using the photo for inspiration I went with all black and white except for the rainbow.  The rainbow was created with my Life Changing Blender Brushes and this fun stencil by Picket Fence Studios.  I grounded my dreaming fox with a rainbow of color and then ran my blender pen over the ground to soften the colors.  The sentiment is included in this gorgeous sky building background stamp set.



        

    

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Angie - love the rainbows you have included, and that wee fox is so cute
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...