Monday, September 30, 2019

Thanks and a Celebration

This card came about because my very sweet friend Janine, sent this beautiful stamp to me recently.  It's truly a gorgeous stamp featuring the beautiful flowers and inspiring sentiments on both the left and right side of the image.  I chose to use only a portion of the stamp because I played along with the FB AAA CAS Card Challenge - Weekend Workout. The challenge was to use only one stamp and no embellishments so it was fun that I had a brand new stamp that has the sentiment built in!

I was delighted to see that this week's Featured Stamper at SCS this week is Rebekah!  I have known her since I first visited SCS many years ago so it is extra special to celebrate her with a card.  Here is my card gallery if you would like to check out which card of Rebekah's I chose to CASE.  


Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what an elegant card Angie - a stunning stamp and coloured and placed so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...