Friday, October 4, 2019

Safely Trodden



It's Saturday and that means it's time for a new Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  As soon as I saw this sentiment I had to have it.  My husband is a backpacker and loves being outdoors so I thought it would be perfect for him.  This sentiment is also great for a Fall birthday!  I used the reverse leaves die and inlaid the gorgeous leaves.   I chose THIS photo for my inspiration.  The rug totally grabbed my attention.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to fit the beautiful midnight blue on my card but I was able to fit the rest of the colors in.


I hope you have crafty plans this weekend!  Maybe I will see you over at the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge!

The products I used today are Impression Obsession and I have a coupon to share!

Image may contain: text
I Have Safely Trodden  

1 comment:

  1. WOW - what an exquisite card Angie - love the falling leaves and the way you have incorporated the colours. The sentiment is a wonderful quote
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...