Friday, November 1, 2019

Freaking Fabulous!



You are freaking fabulous, yes you are and I am delighted you stopped by today!
I am thrilled to be back on the PFS blog today!  First, I created a gradient background with this terrific stencil and my Life Changing Blender Brushes (also sold in a 4  pack).  The retro ladies remind me of watching older movies with my sister and that is one of my favorite things!  Next, I stamped the sentiment on the background and then I added silver enamel dots to match the border.  And that is it!  Quick and easy can be fabulous!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope this inspires you to get crafty today!

    "Life Changing" Blender Brush Set + 6x6 Bonus Stencil  I Freaking Love You

         
         

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...