Friday, November 22, 2019

You are Lovely

Happy Friday!
So it was my turn to post on the Picket Fence Studios Blog today!  You can click the link for a full look at the card but here is a sneak peek.



I am also entering this week's Inspiration Challenge at SCSHere's my card which includes a link to the photo that inspired it.

First, I placed the rose stencil on cardstock, then I added distress inks with Life-Changing Blender Brushes. (check below for the Blender Brush Sale!)  Easy Peasy with a beautiful end result!  Once I was home I added the lovely foil impressions sentiment.  And lastly, I heat embossed just part of a sentiment from the Houndstooth set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Below you will find all the products I used today including the full Blender Brush set which includes a free stencil!
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...