Saturday, December 7, 2019

A Winter Wreath



It's time for a new Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  This week Julie is taking us to Mackenzie-Childs to inspire us.  I found a pin of a beautiful wreath on a blue door.  

I love the details in the Stars and Berries Wreath by Impression Obsession.  I colored in the stars with a paintbrush and added pearls to the berries.  I didn't have red pearls so I took pink pearls and colored them red with a marker.  Lastly, I added a bow!


I tried a sentiment and just wasn't happy with it.  It took away from the crisp twig wreath so the sentiment will go on the inside.  I like to use these cool sticky notes by My Sweet Petunia on the inside of my cards.  

Impression Obsession has so many beautiful wreath images; if you like this one you might like to check out the selection in the store!

                                              Stars & Berries Wreath     
                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...