Friday, December 13, 2019

Because of Ruby

Dude!  December birthdays can be rough!  My nephew, my brother and I, all have birthdays in December so I get it!  I created a special card for my nephew using his Ruby as inspiration!  


Hop on over to the Picket Fence Studios Blog for a tip on making December birthdays a little more fun!

It's also my turn to host the Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  Kelly is our Guest Designer and she chose a fabulous site.  I found this fun photo!
                                         Lucy Puppy                                     
              

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...