Saturday, December 28, 2019

Style

Hello! It's Saturday and that means my card has been inspired by a site that was chosen for this week's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!  Brenda has chosen a ribbon site this week so the German Braids stamp and die set was calling to me! I simply love adding ribbons to the Braids Stamp Series at Picket Fence Studios.  This girl was obviously born with style so I used a sentiment from Your Eyeliner Straight.  The background was created with LC Blender Brushes and the Peacock Mandala Stencil.  I pulled the background from my unfinished pile and found ribbons to match, how fun is that?!


Before you go I have a couple of fun items to share with you!  For a limited time when you spend $60.00, you get Your Eyeliner Straight for free!  Or you can take advantage of the Year-End Sale at Picket Fence Studios!

Image may contain: text

There is also a sale and bundle on the large set of LC Blender Brushes!


"Life Changing" Blender Brush Set + 6x6 Bonus Stencil

I can't thank you enough for stopping by today!  I hope you feel inspired to create and maybe even stop by the Inspiration Challenge!

German Braids    German Braids Coordinating Die      Your Eyeliner Straight

Peacock Mandala Stencil       "Life Changing" Blender Brushes: 4-Pack Broad Application      "Life Changing" Blender Brush Set + 6x6 Bonus Stencil

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful background to frame that stunning, and wonderfully coloured image Angie. An absolutely delightful card
    Blessings
    Maxine
    p.s., thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...