Monday, December 9, 2019

Town of Bethlehem

It's time for a segment that Impression Obsession calls Old is New!  I love it!  It's so much fun to use some of these gorgeous older stamps in fresh designs.  Since, I am a fan of CAS (clean and simple) cards,  I simply stamped this all in one Bethlehem stamp and colored it.  I left plenty of white space so that the eye is drawn right to the elegant image.


For a full list of the Design Team members creating projects for Old is New check out the Impression Obsession Blog!


Bethlehem

Check Impression Obsession for a wide variety of stamps and dies! 

Thanks for stopping by!  


5 comments:

  1. Love the stamp and love your colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that.... little town. Your colors are so me.....purple and teal.... Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie this is such a gorgeous CAS card love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love plain and simple. This card really is elegant. Great coloring.

    Hugs
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...