Sunday, February 23, 2020

Miss You!

Miss You!  It seems I am always missing someone these days! Oh, don't get me wrong, I love the season I find myself in.  I love spending time with my husband alone!  It's so nice not to have to consult several people when we decide where we want to go and what we want to do.  However, I do feel sad and MISS my kids for at least a whole day when they leave after a brief visit. This is where I find myself today actually!  I had a lovely weekend with my girl and now I am missing her.   

 I am participating in today's Featured Stamper Challenge and found a fabulous mixed media card by Shelly!  I took out my stitched die-cuts from Impression Obsession.   



Mark your calendars and stop by tomorrow as the Impression Obsession DT features brand new Spring Dies!  Oh, they are so sweet!  

Mid-size Frame         Stitched Flower   Love Words   Stitched Clouds

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had some time with E this weekend. Pretty and cute card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in the FS challenge- it is truly humbling and an honor to be chosen! And, I can relate, it is hard for us- we have 3 kids and 2 live on opposite sides of the US!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a gorgeous card Angie, and yes I remember the feeling of missing an adult child when they came and then left all too soon, but it was transitory :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheery, upbeat greeting. Love the rainbow-worthy striped background paper.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...