Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Art Nudge - Happy Little Bee

Hi!  So this is fun!  Tonight is the first-ever Art Nudge prompt.  Art Nudge is a new group on Facebook open to every artist.  Tuesday nights at 7pm there will be a new nudge or prompt.  Every type of art is welcome all you have to do is be inspired by the photo, create something and post your art.  How fun is that?  

Since I am currently obsessed with creating cards that is probably what I will be posting most of the time but we are free to post anything!


This week's Nudge

No photo description available.

Since I love CAS, I took the nudge literally.  Lots of white space and a green layer.  Next, a fun hello sentiment and cute little orange flowers from Here's My Heart stamp set.  Lastly, a darling die-cut Bee colored with Copics and Wink of Stella for the wings.  

Here's My Heart    Bees

4 comments:

  1. Love it - CAS is not easy to carry off, Angie, and you have done it wonderfully, as well as using the prompt in such a unique way.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I could use your help with some cards for a charity project, could you email me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! What a happy, sweet, thoroughly charming greeting.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...