Friday, April 10, 2020

Miss You!

It's Saturday and that means it's time for this week's Inspiration Challenge. This week I am your hostess and I have chosen a lovely quilt site to inspire our designs.

The background cover die is the gorgeous Glass Window Rainbow Die.  Next, I added the sweet I Miss You Word Die.  Lastly, I fussy cut Piper from the Peach and Piper set and placed her on the word die.  

 Picket Fence Studios has lovely stand-alone dies that include backgrounds, sentiments and more.  There is also a darling second Peach and Piper set that has  Coordinating Dies.  

And right now Picket Fence Studios has a special deal for us!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a peaceful weekend.

Glass Window Rainbow Die   I Miss You Word Die   Peach and Piper
Peach and Piper Checking The Post    Peach and Piper Checking the Post Coordinating Die

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorbs! I love the graphic background and how it's juxtaposed so well with that sweet little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Piper is, and I love how you have used her(?). A really eye catching card Angie
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a sweet card. Such a genius use of Piper. This card is so adorable, it stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! How fabulously cute and sweet, Angie. Love!!!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...