Thursday, June 18, 2020

Impression Obsession Challenge - Birthday Wishes

It's time for a new Impression Obsession Challenge and this time we are celebrating birthdays!  I am featuring the Birthday Queen and Happy Birthday stamp sets today.  They go together beautifully!  



No photo description available.

Now it's your turn!    Everyone is welcome to play, simply use your Impression Obsession dies and stamps!  You might even win a Gift Voucher to IO.  All the details can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is beautiful!

Birthday Queen      Happy Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love this look and the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE, Angie! Very CAS, but VERY CUTE!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Angie - if I had those stamps I would replicate it for a friends birthday, as it suits her to a 'T'. As I don't have them, I will have to simply think of something else using what I have - thanks for the inspiration
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightfully charming card. That sentiment is the bee's knees! I love it to bits and can easily see borrowing it to use on a wide range of birthday greetings (especially since not one, not two, but three close family members have big milestone b-days this year, including my maternal grandma, who will be turning 90 years old in October).

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...