Tuesday, June 2, 2020

You Matter.

 The FB Art Nudge prompt is a lovely pink flower and blue background.  

I will be sending this to a Teapot Challenge Recipient but tonight I am thinking about friends who are in pain.  I have read your FB posts and I wish I could look at each of you and tell you, you are lovely.  I read something last night that spoke to me deeply and so I just want to say to anyone who needs to hear it, I believe you.  You Matter.






A Rose    Layers of Clouds Stencil


Early Tulip Bouquet        Gin & Tonic Sequin Mix

 Bundle: Sequin Mixes. The Entire Collection

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Angie - yes, there are a lot of hurting people, and bless you for thinking of them
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty - love those colours and your pretty rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously gorgeous card, Angie. I really feels as though one is laying or sitting on the sun-heated grass of these beautiful spring-into-summer days and gazing peacefully up at a blue sky as a stunning pink bloom fills part of the sightline.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...