Sunday, July 31, 2016

Dare To Get Dirty - Day 2!

It's that wonderful time of the year again!  It's "Dare to Get Dirty" week at Splitcoaststampers!!!!  

This is day two of the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges.  

 I hope you will come check out Splitcoaststampers and join the fun!!!
Here's what I came up with for Day Two!

I had a blast with this itty bitty stamp set that I received from Unity Stamp Co. as a free gift. 
 (stamps are linked below)
Unity Stamp Co. You are Cute,  My Person (Fox)


I am hosting a Dare to Get Dirty challenge today and this is my sample!  Curious what my challenge is all about?  Click here to get all the details!

I can tell you that I used the gorgeous Floral Perfumes from Red Rubber Designs to create this beauty!





Sweet N Sassy Stamps - Parisian Postcard.

Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Lots of great cards again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun, Angie! I got a giggle out of the first one! It's adorable! And I know what your challenge is and love it! Great cards! I hope I can get some time to do your challenge! I've been wanting to do "that" for a while! Hugs, sweet friend, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've really been cranking out the cards, lately, Angie. I love the cat one with it's black and white. excellent idea.
    the back ground on itty bitty persons is really great. it looks like a rainy day and then LOVE saves the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! The black cats remind me of you LOL!

    The little people are sweet! I feel they should be holding hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and fabulous cards Angie - love the top one :-). The Parisian one is gorgeous with the butterfly and doily background
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic collection of cards Angie! My fave is the beautiful perfume jar! So feminine! Thanks for keeping my family in your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...