Saturday, March 18, 2017

You're a limited Edition with The Project Bin


Happy weekend everyone!
Today I am featuring the stamp set, Jukebox Birthday from The Project Bin.
Last week I had a lot of fun with this set using a distress ink watercolor background that was perfect for my daughter to give to her friend for her St. Patty's day birthday. This week I went with more white space and couldn't wait to play with the dies that are included in this fun stamp set! The dies are super easy to use.  I cannot tell a lie, my favorite die is the one that fits the atomic starbursts, I don't think I would enjoy fussy cutting them! 
Just as I did last week, I created my own designer paper by randomly stamping two of the cute images on cardstock.  

There are six specific recipient stamps as well as the limited-edition stamp for personalization and I love adding the stars to the center of my jukebox!


It's difficult to see from my photos but I added Wink of Stella to the die cuts.

For my design, I was inspired by Mojo Monday 488 sketch.
I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at this fun set today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card for the Verve sketch and you even used the Verve colours - well maybe older ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done card! great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational card, Angela! So classic and regal - AND fun! I can just hear this jukebox playing ! I lobe how you used to many of the stamps in the set! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh... so retro and fun. I too love the atomic starbursts. It's cool they have a die to match!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...