Saturday, March 18, 2017

You're a limited Edition with The Project Bin


Happy weekend everyone!
Today I am featuring the stamp set, Jukebox Birthday from The Project Bin.
Last week I had a lot of fun with this set using a distress ink watercolor background that was perfect for my daughter to give to her friend for her St. Patty's day birthday. This week I went with more white space and couldn't wait to play with the dies that are included in this fun stamp set! The dies are super easy to use.  I cannot tell a lie, my favorite die is the one that fits the atomic starbursts, I don't think I would enjoy fussy cutting them! 
Just as I did last week, I created my own designer paper by randomly stamping two of the cute images on cardstock.  

There are six specific recipient stamps as well as the limited-edition stamp for personalization and I love adding the stars to the center of my jukebox!


It's difficult to see from my photos but I added Wink of Stella to the die cuts.

For my design, I was inspired by Mojo Monday 488 sketch.
I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at this fun set today!
Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card for the Verve sketch and you even used the Verve colours - well maybe older ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done card! great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sensational card, Angela! So classic and regal - AND fun! I can just hear this jukebox playing ! I lobe how you used to many of the stamps in the set! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my gosh... so retro and fun. I too love the atomic starbursts. It's cool they have a die to match!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...