Monday, April 22, 2024

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set!  Three new honey stencils add the perfect background for bee and honey images. I used the Honeycomb Mini stencil for this card but I will link the other stencils below. I also used the Rounded Rectangle 2 in my design. (If you like having dies with your stamp sets, you should grab the die set soon, there are only 2 more die sets left in the store!)


You can take a look HERE at all the new Impression Obsession products!



Thanks so much for taking a look!  

More Team Favorites

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Angie - love the cheerful yellows you have used on this bee-utiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Place - Day 2 IO May Release

Hello and welcome to day two of the May Impression Obsession Release!   For a look at all that's new at Impression Obsession stop by  HE...