Thursday, December 14, 2017

Vintage Snowflakes with Red Rubber Designs


Hello!  I have just a little tease for you today on my blog.  I created a Christmas card with Vintage Santa Unmounted Stamp set from Red Rubber Designs and I am sharing the full card on the Red Rubber Designs Blog so hop on over let me know what you think!

Vintage Santa

Thanks for looking and stop by the Red Rubber Designs Online store for beautifully designed Winter and Christmas Cling Mount stamps and Christmas Unmounted stamps.

2 comments:

  1. Great card Angie. Hope you are feeling a little better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Angela - love the tone of blue you have behind the snowflakes, and the angled die cut sets them off beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...