Saturday, January 5, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends 141 - Recycle a Christmas Card

Hello!  Are you settled back into routine yet?  We had to get back at it on Thursday as that's when school started back.  I have to say I could have used another week for sure!!!  One thing I am always ready for is playing a challenge at Speedy Fox & Friends!  Speedy Fox & Friends challenge this week is to recycle part of a Christmas Card you have received.  Well...this turned out more difficult than I would have thought!  I went searching for past Christmas cards and couldn't find them!!! The ones I could lay my hands on were too special to take apart and I am just not ready to recycle any from this year, yet! Finally I found one made by a fellow stamper from many years ago (long before I had any notions of paper crafting)   My recycling is the green square of DP as well as the green holly leaves.  I hope you have an easier time of recycling than I did!!!  For all the info on this fun challenge and to see more fabulous inspiration just click HERE .


I used Holly Jolly Greetings for my sentiment and holly embellishment.  

Inside of the card: 
"Merry Christmas" sentiment from "Poinsettia Blooms" set

Stamp set used: 
Holly Jolly Greetings


Poinsettia Blooms
Thanks for looking!  :)

Supplies used: Stamp: MFP a HC - Holly Jolly Greetings, Poinsettia Blooms.  Paper: Paper Studio - Holiday Wonders and recycled Christmas card. Access: LifestyleCrafts - nesting Circles, MFT - Fishtail flags

9 comments:

  1. Angie--this is a great recycled project! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I love the dotted paper and the CAS layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job of recycling. And I like all the polka dots (inside and out!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can feel the pain of the search for something to recycle - card turned out great though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love ploka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Angie! Great way to upcycle a card!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...