Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's PINK month!


There are so many reasons to love October!!!  Cooler temperatures, beautiful fall colors, great camping weather, etc but October has become a favorite month for me for another reason as well.  In October Splitcoaststampers, hosts the annual "Hope You Can Cling To" challenges.  It's a great month of playing challenges, making new friends and sending off finished cards to "MD Anderson Cancer Center" to encourage others.  As an added bonus it's a great excuse to break out pink papers and embellishments!!!  (but not required)  :)

So far I have had the chance to play all the challenges except for two.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to get them all in this year!  I thought I would share just a few of my favorites today!








If you are curious about any of the stamps and dies I used on these cards all the details are listed in my gallery at Splitcoaststampers.  I am "ohmypaper!" at SCS.  

TFL!






                                           

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful selection of cards and for such a great cause. I really like the birdies and the cute apron. I wish there was something at the same time in the UK - mind you I would be way behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all your cards, Angie!! I keep on scrolling up and down to try and pick a favourite, but that's too hard to do - they are all just GREAT!!! Love all the pink!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...